- 6 Million impressions in one hashtag alone #askFWD
- 30 Million Twitter impressions
- 100,000 post views
- 3,000 comments and likes on Facebook
- 100 leaders and social media influencers
- 60 partner organizations
- Celebs – Ashley Judd, Mia Farrow, Anthony Bourdain and Mandy Moore
- YouTube is launching a branded channel to share their video featured on the home page
- Corporate partners like Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo, GOOD, PopSugar, Seemless and Verizon
And that’s just the start. Tomorrow, 11/9/11 has been dubbed FWD Day. Please forward the facts by sending the http://www.usaid.gov/fwd url to a friend. Our goal is lofty: 13 million shares. That equals one share for every person impacted by the crisis in the Horn of Africa.
HelpGood is the social media agency on the FWD campaign.